A fire sprinkler successfully doused flames that broke out in a Knight Road apartment suite Monday afternoon.
When firefighters arrived at the four-storey building in the 45000-block Knight Rd. at about 1:30 p.m. they found a small fire had set off the sprinkler.
There was minor fire, smoke and water damage to the suite.
But there were no injuries, and two of the building’s occupants were provided with emergency accommodation.
The fire is considered accidental, and is under investigation by fire department officials.