One of Chilliwack’s favourite fall events returns with Christmas at Creekside, a chance to immerse yourself in everything seasonal: Be inspired for your holiday decorating, discover the perfect gift in time for mailing, enjoy seasonal refreshments with friends and enter to win great prizes!
“We bring in trees, garlands, wreaths – it’s a complete change,” says owner Gail Roscoe. “A lot of people find it a magical transformation. Christmas at Creekside is something they have to experience every year.”
Here’s why you need to be there:
- Holiday inspiration. Whether you’re celebrating Christmas in your first home or want to complement cherished holiday traditions, immersing yourself in the Creekside displays will offer a home-full of ideas. Transformed for the season with lights, lanterns, greenery and decorations, you’re sure to find the perfect theme or piece to bring the holidays to your home. In the market for a new tree? You’ll find that too!
- Home for the holidays. Looking for new ideas to freshen up your home for the holidays? Twinkle lights aren’t the only way to add a little sparkle at Christmas – a dazzling new chandelier will instantly brighten a bedroom, dining room or powder room, or accent a dull corner with a warm new lamp. Try milk paint to give a fresh new look to a well-loved piece or look to linens for a special holiday treatment.
- Special gift ideas … in time to mail. While Christmas may still be nine weeks away, Christmas at Creekside is scheduled to provide time to get gifts mailed world-wide in time for the holidays. Need ideas? A meaningful tree ornament, beautiful costume jewellery, table accents and more are all popular gift Ideas. And for local loved ones, Creekside gift certificates are always appreciated.
- Enjoy a night out with friends. Welcoming guests until 8 p.m., Creekside’s open house is a destination event for many friends, who come together for a night out, Gail says. “It’s like a party. Everyone is excited and happy, friends run into each other who haven’t seen each other in a while, it’s great fun.”
- Sip, savour and enter to win. While you browse, enjoy delicious hot apple cider and ginger cookies and be sure to enter draw for one of three $50 Creekside gift certificates to be used before Christmas. Shoppers will also receive a free gift with purchase while supplies last.