Gather your mom, daughter and girlfriends! The ultimate girls’ day out returns to Chilliwack March 2 to 4.
The Fraser Valley Women’s Expo offers a fantastic day out with girlfriends, the opportunity to be pampered, do a little shopping and have fun!
Welcoming residents from throughout the Fraser Valley to the Chilliwack Heritage Park, the 2018 Women’s Expo is the largest women’s event in Chilliwack and the second largest in B.C.
“We look forward to this event every spring,” says show producer and longtime Valley resident Shannon Ross. “We enjoy a thriving, diverse community here and our exhibitors reflect that.”
The show highlights many of the businesses and services unique to the Fraser Valley – no need for big-box stores or to make the long drive into Vancouver.
“The expo really gives women a chance to discover all that’s available in their own backyard and showcases the many producers, providers and businesses making it possible. Come explore!”
Need more reasons to visit? Here’s 5:
- Great shopping: Expo highlights include great shopping at more than 200 exhibits … oh, and lots of free samples! Included in the diverse line-up are apparel and fashion, accessories, beauty and fragrance, hand-crafted arts, and kitchen and home decor. You’ll also find representatives from local women’s civic groups and clubs, financial institutions, wireless companies and technology, and others.
- Be inspired: Talk to the health and wellness experts, sample amazing local food, discover decorating ideas and plan your next travel adventure.
- Be well: What will you do for yourself this spring? Connect with women’s sports teams and fitness programs, discover the latest fitness and nutrition possibilities, sample skin and personal care products, and plan your next “you day” at the spa or salon.
- Entertaining ideas: Exciting entertainment, fashion shows, free makeovers and more add to the fun of the day, not to mention fantastic prizes.
- Easy to get to, easy to visit: The Fraser Valley Women’s Expo fills Chilliwack Heritage Park, offering more than 60,000 square feet of space. Visit the show Friday, March 2, from 4 to 9 p.m.; Saturday, March 3, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday, March 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets are $8 at the door, with parking by donation.