Whether your kitchen or bathroom needs a refresh, or your home’s exterior is badly weathered, repainting can breathe new life into your living space, without costly renovations.
But do you attempt this big job yourself or hire a company to do it?
Many homeowners are surprised at how much more satisfying the results are when a team of professionals take on the job, according to The Mad Painter and Renovations in Chilliwack.
“You get a brand new-looking kitchen for a quarter of the price of cabinet replacement,” they say. “We primer and lacquer your cabinets, and on exterior jobs we do things like oil priming the fascia boards first and then use high-quality paint. With these and the other extras we do, we get the job done properly for you and it’s long lasting. It’s a transformation – I’ve seen people take a look at the end result and almost be in tears.”
Here’s 6 other reasons to choose The Mad Painter and Renovations:
- They come highly recommended. As a pro referral painting company for both Century 21 Creekside Realty and the Home Depot in Chilliwack, you know The Mad Painter will do a quality job on your upgrade or renovation project.
- No cutting corners. Have you been frustrated over those those hard-to-reach painting spots, or witnessed that paint job from a couple of years ago cracking and peeling? The Mad Painter’s crews pull off baseboards or other trim pieces to do a thorough job, and they use top quality paints and other products.
- They keep you in the loop. Not only does The Mad Painter help with colour suggestions, they explain the spraying process and how it gives you a better end product.
- Test your colours online first. A fresh coat of paint in a room or on cupboards can make a world of difference. If you’re looking to freshen up those outdated or dull-looking colours and give your living space an uplifting feel, try this colour visualizer tool.
- Finances an issue? No problem! If your project requires a loan, The Mad Painter offers financing and payment plans for homeowners providing you have a minimum 20-per-cent down payment. Ask about the details.
- They’re here for the long term. The Mad Painter hires experienced painters and treats them right, offering medical and dental benefits, among other things. It shows the company is looking long term, as does the fact they’re fully insured for liability and have a high Better Business Bureau rating.