The extensive network of parks and trails across Chilliwack are well-loved and well-used.
City of Chilliwack is embarking on an engagement effort.
City reps will be at Cottonwood Mall on Feb. 24 and March 3 at the London Drugs mall entrance to engage with local citizens on the subject of Chilliwack parks and trails.
They are specifically seeking feedback on:
• Looping the Vedder Rotary Trail
• Experience the Fraser Trail (Canyon-to-Coast Trail)
• Updates to Greenspace/ Trail Network Plans
• Regional trail connections (Elk Mountain)
• Crossing Park at Vedder Crossing
• Kensington Park on the Eastern Hillsides
• Outdoor exercise equipment (green gyms)
• New play equipment
• Townsend Park playground replacement
• Disc golf at Walden Park
Staff will be in attendance to explain the parks and trails projects, to listen to suggestions and to answer any questions, at Cottonwood Mall on February 24 or March 3 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information, email email@example.com.