Chilliwack’s creative economy is powered by some fascinating folks.
Registration for the fourth annual Pecha Kucha 2018 closes Oct. 30 (today), for the event slated for Nov. 1 at the Cultural Centre hosted by the Chilliwack Creative Commission.
“It will be fast-paced, insightful and inspirational,” according to event organizers from CEPCO and Chilliwack Creative Commission.
PechaKucha 20×20 uses a simple format where 20 images are flashed on the screen for 20 seconds each. The images advance while the speaker captivates the audience with their storytelling.
Speakers for 2018 include:
• Nick Adams – Founder – Very Good Creative Co.
• Lisa Braun – Artistic Director – CSOPA
• Alan Martens – President – TYCROP Trailers
• Scott McVetty – Director – TEDxChilliwack
• Brian Minter – Owner – Minter Country Gardens
• Darrell Nelson – CEO – Clean Water International
• Lori Paul – Musician – Spiderlodge
• Robbie Snooks – Video Professional – GGP Video
Pecha Kucha 2018 is on Thursday, November 1, 2018 in the Rotary Hall Studio Theatre at the Chilliwack Cultural Centre, 9201 Corbould Street, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Today is the last day to register athttp://bit.ly/creativechwk18 for the free event.