Sponsored by The Falls Golf Club | Impress Branded Content
A well planned and executed wedding lies all in the smallest details.
Staying in control of the planning without becoming stressed is possible with the following six tips:
1. Find a venue with amazing reviews and testimonials. Choose a venue that offers ceremony, photo locations and reception capabilities to make it easier for yourself and your guests.
2. Repurpose your ceremony flowers and décor for the reception.
3. Use referrals for your vendors, including DJ, photographer, decorator and wedding cake provider.
4. Book as many services as you can with a single vendor to make planning easier.
5. Start planning and book vendors as soon as possible. Last minute important things always come up so give yourself plenty of time.
6. Find a wedding coordinator that really cares about your wedding and your vision with a proven track record. This can make or break your big day!
With breathtaking views of the Fraser Valley, exceptional attention to detail, outstanding service and delicious food, The Falls Golf Club in Chilliwack, B.C. is the perfect place for your wedding.
The Falls professional special events team will create a wedding experience so unique that you and your guests will remember it for a lifetime.
The personal Wedding Coordinator will be there every step of the way to execute your vision of “the Perfect Wedding’’ so that you can truly enjoy your day knowing there is someone who is passionate and dedicated to ensure your day goes as planned.
“My advice for making your day stress free is finding a planner who is an experienced, adaptable, organized and personable. Someone that makes themselves available to you, and can offer advice and suggestions that tailors to your visions,” said Jody Duval, Event Coordinator.
“They will work with you through your whole planning journey including the day of, and assure that you can be a guest at your wedding so that you do not feel like staff.”
To find out more, visit www.thefalls.com