Gather your girlfriends: From fab fashions to exciting new fitness opportunities, the ultimate girls’ day out returns to Chilliwack March 1 to 3!
Be pampered, be inspired and be prepared for lots of fun at this year’s Fraser Valley Women’s Expo.
“This really is the event that welcomes spring for women in the Fraser Valley,” says show producer and longtime Valley resident Shannon Ross. “With exhibitors from throughout the Lower Mainland and beyond, the expo really showcases the breadth of producers, providers and businesses we have.”
Welcoming residents from throughout the Fraser Valley to the Chilliwack Heritage Park, the 2019 Women’s Expo is the largest women’s event in Chilliwack and the second largest in B.C.
Here’s why the Expo needs to be on your March calendar:
- Shop: Find an eclectic line-up of more than 200 exhibitors showcasing apparel and fashion, accessories, beauty and fragrance, hand-crafted arts and kitchen and home decor, plus representatives from local women’s civic groups and clubs, financial institutions, wireless companies and technology, and others.
- Sample: Browse the booths for LOTS of free samples, enjoy exciting entertainment, take in free makeovers, fashion shows and informative workshops, plus cooking theatre demos, food and wine sampling,
- Explore: Discover how to support your health with leading wellness experts, including best-selling author and holistic-nutritional fitness coach Aeryon Ashlie, naturopathic physician Dr. Ryan Lewis, discussing Rise up: A call to action to achieve a more vibrant health, Claire Nielsen, who presents Eat For Health & Wellness, and Leef and Stem owner Khala Yzerman, who explores Holistic Healthy Habits. And don’t miss the joint presentation from family physician Dr. Shahana Alibhai and naturopathic doctor Dr. Shabita Teja!
- Discover: Boost your fitness routine with Lori Mork, an expert in the field of health and wellness, mindset, body positivity, and helping women create sustainable fitness, along with the pros at Crossfit Chilliwack and KeenFit’s Sheri Simson, who shares how to make a 30-minute walk count!
- Learn: Bring your questions for the business panel hosted by Loving Littles blogger Keisha, who welcomes Bailey Stanworth of Play Digital and State of Grace, Jessica of Mint and Birch, and Jody of I Like Her Style for a talk on branding, self-worth, social media and finding time to juggle it all.
- Celebrate: What will you do for yourself this spring? Connect with women’s sports teams and fitness programs, plan your next “you day” or travel adventure, enter the draw for fantastic prizes, and much, much more.
Mark your calendars!
Explore all that awaits at the Fraser Valley Women’s Expo at Chilliwack Heritage Park: Friday, March 1, from 4 to 9 p.m.; Saturday, March 2, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday, March 3 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is $8, with parking by donation. Plan your visit at fraservalleywomensexpo.com and on Facebook.