If you dream of having the space of a single-family home, including your own yard, without the headaches and cramped setting of a strata townhouse community, a unique new project in Chilliwack’s Eastern Hillsides is a must-visit.
The 48-home community is underway, with homebuyers appreciating Cascade’s value and the space it offers – both inside these family-friendly homes, and outside in the gardens, nearby trails and natural spaces.
- Real value: The executive half-duplex homes range from $584,900 to $609,900, meaning the homes offer tremendous value. “For a small upgrade, people who are living in a townhome can enjoy a home like Cascade with their own yard – and no strata meetings!” says Westbow’s Warwick Massey, noting those who buy soon can also customize their home to some degree.
- Room to move: Offering plenty of room for growing families, 3,100-square-foot (includes 900 unfinished) homes feature four bedrooms and a spacious great room. Downstairs is a 900-square-foot unfinished basement, with room for a spacious in-law suite for those with parents looking to downsize or older children wanting their own space. Outside, enjoy your landscaped yards and large back deck with natural gas barbecue line, ideal for relaxing and outdoor entertaining.
- Bright ideas: Open floorplans, 10’ ceilings and 160 square feet of windows create light, bright interiors that resonate with homebuyers, Massey says.
- Design inspiration: Choose from two West Coast home styles, boasting accents of wood and cultured stone. Shasta’s contemporary mountain architecture and angled roofline is inspired by the second highest peak in the Cascade Range, while Shuksan – which translates to “highest peak” – features large open rafters and wood beams. Inside, choose from three elegant interiors: Catalina, with its lighter, beach-inspired floors with white quartz counters, cabinets; Madeira, with its rich-hued Everest oak floors and marble-look quartz counters; and Newport, whose light, coastal colour scheme enjoys rich accents on the island, mantel and shelving. Gourmet kitchens include large islands, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, recessed lighting and the option of stainless-steel appliances. Additional upgrade options range from hot water on-demand and hot tub pre-wire to central vacuum and basement wet bar.
- Location: Located in the Eastern Hillsides, Cascade residents will love the balance of peaceful natural surroundings and outdoor opportunities with easy accessibility to city amenities. Reach downtown Chilliwack in just 16 minutes, and with the Annis Road connector to Highway 1 is just a few minutes away, destinations further afield are just as easy!
Ready to learn more?
Visit the stand-alone showhome to explore the many options waiting in the Fraser Valley’s newest neighbourhood, or stop by Cascade’s open house from 2 to 4 p.m. Feb. 23, offering refreshments, prize draws and a great way to learn more about your new home!