Community

Chilliwack teen donating stem cells for brother’s second fight with cancer

Chilliwack’s Fleming family appealing to the public to look into stem cell donation

Quarantined B.C. mom say pandemic has put special-needs families in ‘crisis mode’

Surrey’s Christine Williamson shares family’s challenges, strengths

Chilliwack companies offer free meals, discount on gas for health-care workers and first responders

Sangam restaurant handing out 50 lunches a day, Chevron offers $10 off gas

video
Find Me My Furever Home - Twister at the Chilliwack SPCA
Find Me My Furever Home - Mercy at the Chilliwack SPCA
Find Me My Furever Home - Three kittens at the Chilliwack SPCA
Miss Canada 2020

Birthday parade rolls through Chilliwack spreading cheer to those on their special day amid COVID-19

People in the long line of cars drive by honking, singing ‘happy birthday’ and waving signs

Signs of support to be posted on grounds of local hospitals

Individuals can purchase signs through program of Fraser Valley Health Care Foundation

• Mar 31, 2020

Convention called off for Key Clubs, but Chilliwack still earns awards

‘To be recognized at this level is truly amazing!’

QUIZ: How much do you know about the Olympics?

Put your knowledge to the test with these 12 questions

Chilliwack councillor has a message to share amid this time of fear: ‘there is hope’

‘I realize there’s much more than fear and worry… there is new life and there is community’: Jason Lum

Small Chilliwack grocery business offering free home delivery during COVID-19 pandemic

Dickens Sweets taking over-the-phone orders, won’t be charging to deliver it right to your doorstep

VIDEO: Sto:lo Health Services creates puppet show video to explain COVID-19 to kids

Facebook video features songs, puppets, and simple explanations from community health nurses

Fraser Valley Health Care Foundation looking for artwork, messages to cheer up health care workers

They’ll be sent to doctors, nurses, other staff working around-the-clock during the COVID-19 pandemic

Service still available, but baby donations greatly needed at Meadow Rose Society in Chilliwack

The charity has shut its doors due to COVID-19 which has made it difficult for them to help families

COVID-19: Here are some of the faces of those most vulnerable in Chilliwack

Self-isolate for them: three-year-old with chronic lung disease, 105-year-old man, organ recipient

Chilliwack businesses bring in $7,000 at Big Brothers Big Sisters bowling fundraiser

The annual Bowl For Kids’ Sake event featured wacky outfits and ‘crazybowl’ rules at Chillibowl Lanes

FVRL to host distanced digital dance to fight COVID-19 blues

The party starts with DJ Jovie J at 2 p.m. on Friday

VIDEO: Chilliwack asked to make noise, applaud health care workers every night from front porches

Local women inviting people to join them as they bang pots and pans and cheer for doctors and nurses

Chilliwack shares uplifting images in attempt to bring smiles to faces during COVID-19 pandemic

Dinosaurs roaming downtown Chilliwack, a marriage proposal, and messages written in sidewalk chalk

B.C. man holds virtual birthday party with 70 guests

Peter Van Mil of Abbotsford turns 35 and celebrates with Facebook Live video

VIDEO: Langley band entertains senior centre residents with a courtyard serenade

Garth and the Guys spread out to perform rockabilly songs to seniors watching from their balconies

Amid widespread library closures, at least one Little Free Library in Chilliwack is still open

Extra precautions being taken at The Literary Owl, but it remains open for your borrowing pleasure