The Health and Wellness Show, held at Tradex in Abbotsford March 14 to15, features 200 exhibitors with products and services from the Health and Wellness industry to inspire you and help you reach your goals.
The show takes place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.
Whether you want to get in shape, eat healthier, pamper yourself, learn to cope with life stresses, or have a specific ailment there is something for everyone. Vendors showcase natural bath and body care, earth-friendly cleaning options, healthy food options and many exciting products to help you lead a healthy life. They also showcase services such as personalized eating plans, financial care, personal training, exercise classes, chiropractic care, naturopathic options and more.
“If you are in a rut with your eating and exercise, we have professionals on site to help you feel inspired and excited about making positive changes” says Shara Mendoza, event co-ordinator. “We encourage everyone to try something new. Sometimes something simple like a new set of stretches, a healthy afternoon snack option, or a fun activity can energize you and add joy to your day.”
And there is truly something for everyone to try:
– hearing health checks by Connect Hearing;
– hair and makeup makeovers by Salon Picasso;
– nutritional consultations by Holistic Health and Vitality;
– cooking demos on the Healthy Eats Stage, featuring celebrity chef (and former Dragon) Vikram Vij Saturday at noon;
– SHRED Bootcamp with celebrity trainer Tommy Europe Saturday at 11 a.m. (register online http://www.tommyeurope.tv/thaws/)
– rock climbing by Project Climbing Centre;
– trampoline bouncing by Springfree Trampoline;
– bouncy house by Fraser Valley Party Rentals;
– engaging and inspiring presentations on the Main Stage, including ‘The Fountain of Youth: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind’ by Tommy Europe;
– Social media presentation (bring your teens and tweens) to learn about healthy social media usage Saturday at 2 p.m.;
– exciting talk by two sisters (one is a medical doctor and one a naturopathic doctor) Sunday at 12 noon;
– Prize table featuring $500 grand prizes from Earthwise Society, VanGaurd Roofing and prizing from Nature’s Fare as well as a $2,000 trampoline by Springfree Trampoline; and
– Welcome bags, samples and info at the Welcome Table.
Fraser Health volunteers and staff get in for free when they show their Fraser Health ID
Tickets are on sale online for $8 until March 13 https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/the-health-and-wellness-show-tickets-83111429523 or $12 at the door (kids 12 and under are free).